Our Maple Syrup Dips And Toppings
Maple Roasted Garlic Dip
This funky product was initially intended to have its savoury contents blended with cream cheese to create an incredible dip to serve with veggies, fruit, or even to spread on a bagel.
Now, the ideas seem never-ending for this product! It’s become an amazing marinade – especially on game meat such as deer, moose, elk and duck for a truly Canadian inspired meal. When mixed equally with your favourite vinegar, it becomes a light salad dressing. Mixed with equal amounts of your favourite mustard, it becomes a glaze for ham, pork or back bacon.
- Mix 125 ml of dip mix with 8 oz of cream cheese in a food processor. Mix and serve with crackers, veggies or fruit.
- Makes an amazing marinade, especially on game meat such as deer, moose, elk and duck
- Mix equally with your favourite vinegar for a light salad dressing
- Mix equal amounts of Maple Roasted Garlic Dip Mix with your favourite mustard, to glaze ham, pork or back bacon.
- Pour over halved squash or slices of sweet potatoes or yams and bake. Yummy!
$8.95 250 ml
Hot Maple Mustard
This product is complimented by the taste of pure maple syrup and a blend of ingredient that is sure to kick food up a notch.
This mustard boasts a heat that will add a flavourful fire to pork dishes – used before as a glaze or spread on after cooking. When used simply as a condiment on sandwiches, wraps and quesadillas, it’s sure to add a kick to any deli meat or cheese. It also brings a full flavour to baked beans, macaroni and cheese, or in a white sauce for veggies.
- Alway great on sandwiches, wraps and quesedillas, our hot maple mustard adds a kick to any deli meat or cheese.
- Make a glaze with 2Tbsp Hot Maple Mustard, and 2 Tbsp real Maple Syrup. Brush on a ham, pork roast or peameal bacon, and roast.
- Try adding a tsp of mustard to your baked beans, macaroni and cheese, or in a white sauce for veggies.
$8.50 250 ml
Maple Caramelized Onions! Are you drooling yet? The name really says it all; onions caramelized in creamery butter, then soaked in a bath of pure maple syrup with just enough spices added to remind you that this is a savoury condiment. Try them on your favourite sandwich, or over cheese as an appetizer. Great as a topping on a baked potato or perogies too.
$8.50 250 ml
Maple Pecan Cream Dessert Topping
Maple Pecan Cream Dessert topping is a decadent finishing touch to your meal. Real Maple Syrup, fresh cream, toasted pecans combined together make a liquid fudge perfect for topping ice cream, apple slices, cheesecake or cake. It is a delicious special treat!
$8.50 250 ml